Devy loves me
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Devy loves me
I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Dusto"]
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Dusto"]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devy loves me
AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!! 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist
[/quote]
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="Void"]AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!!
[/quote]
That's because he doesn't really care for you
That's because he doesn't really care for you
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devy loves me
So no worries
anyway, cool that you're coming!
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist
[/quote]
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny[/quote]
also this
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist
He had better of put you down as fucking nimny[/quote]
also this
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devy loves me
nimny?

- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Devy loves me
*Slayer, God Hate Us All riff in the background*
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
DEVY LOVES US ALL!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Devy loves me
Oh well 
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="Void"]
Rutan or Devy were maybe able to put me on the guestlist, but me and uni bought tickets just to be sure we could go.
So no worries
anyway, cool that you're coming!
[/quote]
Were it not for the fact that you'd bought tickets before the band that is mine was booked to play, you'd definitely have been offered a guestlist spot too sir
So no worries
anyway, cool that you're coming!
Were it not for the fact that you'd bought tickets before the band that is mine was booked to play, you'd definitely have been offered a guestlist spot too sir
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Devy loves me
[quote name="winburger"]Dutch win in this thread.[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Devy loves me
We have to meet up... lets arrange this thing. MABB meeting of four 
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devy loves me
Devy is arriving friday as far as we know, I'll meet up with him then and probably show him around Tilburg but they've already been here once.
I'm meeting up with somebody else that day as well. Saturday I'll meet uni at the central station around 1 pm and then walk to the venue. I think some of the bands will arrive around that time. I got Devy's phone number, maybe you should give yours to Devy or me or whatever.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Devy loves me
Alright, Devy is crashing at my place :tit:
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Devy loves me
You fucking bet I will.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]

