Devy loves me

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Devy loves me

Post by Ninny »

I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist :ba:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Devy loves me

Post by agony bagony »

:gay:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Dusto"]:gay:[/quote]
:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Dusto"]:gay:[/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devy loves me

Post by vO)))id »

AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!! :waa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist :ba:[/quote]



He had better of put you down as fucking nimny
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Ninny »

:cool:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="Void"]AND I BOUGHT A TICKET!!! :waa:[/quote]

That's because he doesn't really care for you
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devy loves me

Post by vO)))id »

:redneck: Rutan or Devy were maybe able to put me on the guestlist, but me and uni bought tickets just to be sure we could go.

So no worries :santa:



anyway, cool that you're coming! :xx:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Hugo. »

Dutch win in this thread.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Devy loves me

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Ninny"]I'm on his neurotic deathfest guestlist :ba:[/quote]



He had better of put you down as fucking nimny[/quote]



also this
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devy loves me

Post by vO)))id »

nimny? :huh: :redneck:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Mr. P »

*Slayer, God Hate Us All riff in the background*



DEVY LOVES US ALL!

DEVY LOVES US ALL!
:xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Devy loves me

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Void"]nimny? :huh: :redneck:[/quote]



haha i completely overlooked that :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Oh well :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Devy loves me

Post by TamPron »

:nimny:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Void"]:redneck: Rutan or Devy were maybe able to put me on the guestlist, but me and uni bought tickets just to be sure we could go.

So no worries :santa:



anyway, cool that you're coming! :xx:[/quote]



Were it not for the fact that you'd bought tickets before the band that is mine was booked to play, you'd definitely have been offered a guestlist spot too sir :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="winburger"]Dutch win in this thread.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Ninny »

We have to meet up... lets arrange this thing. MABB meeting of four :xx:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devy loves me

Post by vO)))id »

:idea:

Devy is arriving friday as far as we know, I'll meet up with him then and probably show him around Tilburg but they've already been here once.

I'm meeting up with somebody else that day as well. Saturday I'll meet uni at the central station around 1 pm and then walk to the venue. I think some of the bands will arrive around that time. I got Devy's phone number, maybe you should give yours to Devy or me or whatever.



:santa:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Devy loves me

Post by vO)))id »

Alright, Devy is crashing at my place :tit:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Devy loves me

Post by Devy »

You fucking bet I will.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply