Hate Eternal in Worcester
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Hate Eternal in Worcester
Hate Eternal
Origin
Vital Remains
Abysmal Dawn
SATURDAY JULY 9, 2011 Worcester, MA - Palladium
You goin' you fucking Masshole?! I be goin'.
Origin
Vital Remains
Abysmal Dawn
SATURDAY JULY 9, 2011 Worcester, MA - Palladium
You goin' you fucking Masshole?! I be goin'.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
This could be a good show. I would like to know how Abysmal Dawn sounds live.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
Me and my boy Pete and (I think) his fiancée are going. I should bring my jewfriend along with us. He missed out on the Nachtmystium show because his ex went into labor with his daughter.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
my default answer is 'no' but if you're gonna come down for it and (most importantly) if i've got cash to spare i'll come out for it 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
$15 adv, $20 door
Yeah, we're definitely coming down for it. Pete and Kike want to pit it up, but I sard pits in my old age. I like standing up by the bar with a too-expensive beer and taking the show in.
Yeah, we're definitely coming down for it. Pete and Kike want to pit it up, but I sard pits in my old age. I like standing up by the bar with a too-expensive beer and taking the show in.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
I should talk Kike into coming here.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells
well that's anything the palladium sells
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
I'm not going to this 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
but yeah if you're committed i'll grab a ticket next week when my tax returns come in 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells
[/quote]
lol pretty much. I noticed the carpet my fellating lover bled all over in the lobby several years ago was finally torn up.
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells
lol pretty much. I noticed the carpet my fellating lover bled all over in the lobby several years ago was finally torn up.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells
[/quote]
That's the 9:30 club in DC for me
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]
well that's anything the palladium sells
That's the 9:30 club in DC for me
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices
[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices
[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
This is why I like the ottobar. I'm not a huge fan of pbr but drafts are like $2. Sonars prices are basically the same. They've gone up slightly over the past year or so. Pretty sure its still around $3 for a pbr or boh.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices
[/quote]
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!
[/quote]
This will be contemplated!
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices
We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]
you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk!
This will be contemplated!
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
I don't like cities. But you are correct.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Skincision"]just look at it as that much more youll have to spend on booze
[/quote]
andmerch
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
that'd be a whole lotta gas money
i'm probably canceling my summer trip to south carolina because gas nearly doubled in price over the last six months
i'm probably canceling my summer trip to south carolina because gas nearly doubled in price over the last six months
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.[/quote]
That would be pretty fucking cool. I will go in a sleeveless and write : x x : on my shoulders.
That would be pretty fucking cool. I will go in a sleeveless and write : x x : on my shoulders.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
I get back from mine vacation on the 2nd otherwise I'd think about it
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
correction: I will write : waa : instead. the x's might make people think I'm in some gay sXe gang.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out!
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
[quote name="Mr. P"]15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out![/quote]
Luckily, I've never seen the palladium sell out
Luckily, I've never seen the palladium sell out
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
i remember stormy going on rants about the place being oversold 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
yeah it used to happen all the time. when metalfest was actually worth going to several years ago, the place was a fucking deathtrap simply because they sold way, way over capacity. same thing with slayer in august of '02, it was probably the hottest day of the summer that day, the place was way oversold and it was probably 120 degrees inside there. they actually had to give bottled waters away for free; guarantee you'll never see that shit happen again.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester
i might go to this if i lived near enough to it for my going to it to be financially feasible
but i don't, so i'm not going to

but i don't, so i'm not going to