Hate Eternal in Worcester

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

Hate Eternal

Origin

Vital Remains

Abysmal Dawn



SATURDAY JULY 9, 2011 Worcester, MA - Palladium





You goin' you fucking Masshole?! I be goin'.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Meat Engine »

This could be a good show. I would like to know how Abysmal Dawn sounds live.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

Me and my boy Pete and (I think) his fiancée are going. I should bring my jewfriend along with us. He missed out on the Nachtmystium show because his ex went into labor with his daughter.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

my default answer is 'no' but if you're gonna come down for it and (most importantly) if i've got cash to spare i'll come out for it :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

$15 adv, $20 door



Yeah, we're definitely coming down for it. Pete and Kike want to pit it up, but I sard pits in my old age. I like standing up by the bar with a too-expensive beer and taking the show in.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

I should talk Kike into coming here.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]



well that's anything the palladium sells :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'm not going to this :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

but yeah if you're committed i'll grab a ticket next week when my tax returns come in :santa:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]



well that's anything the palladium sells :redneck:[/quote]

lol pretty much. I noticed the carpet my fellating lover bled all over in the lobby several years ago was finally torn up.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices :hate:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]too-expensive beer[/quote]



well that's anything the palladium sells :redneck:[/quote]



That's the 9:30 club in DC for me
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices :hate:[/quote]

We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices :hate:[/quote]

We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]



you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk! :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is why I like the ottobar. I'm not a huge fan of pbr but drafts are like $2. Sonars prices are basically the same. They've gone up slightly over the past year or so. Pretty sure its still around $3 for a pbr or boh.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]seriously, you wanna be buzzed for a show, time your arrival strategically and drink during the run-up. i absolutely refuse to give those fuckers a dime beyond the ticket prices :hate:[/quote]

We typically park in that expensive lot across the street, slam alcohol, then walk in. I like holding a beer while watching a show, but I sure won't bother to buy enough to get fuzzy while there. Fucking expensive cunts.[/quote]



you can park in front of my house for free if you don't mind a 15 minute walk! :redneck:[/quote]

This will be contemplated!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

I don't like cities. But you are correct.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Skincision"]just look at it as that much more youll have to spend on booze :hard-on bearer:[/quote]

:greenie: andmerch
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by TamPron »

I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

that'd be a whole lotta gas money



i'm probably canceling my summer trip to south carolina because gas nearly doubled in price over the last six months :homework:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I would like to attend this...If I had money to speak of, perhaps it could be a MABB meat up, but alas...I do not.[/quote]

That would be pretty fucking cool. I will go in a sleeveless and write : x x : on my shoulders.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I get back from mine vacation on the 2nd otherwise I'd think about it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

correction: I will write : waa : instead. the x's might make people think I'm in some gay sXe gang.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Mr. P »

15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out!
:xx:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Mr. P"]15/20 dollars for those bands in one night!!! I'm surprised if the place is not yet sold out![/quote]

Luckily, I've never seen the palladium sell out
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i remember stormy going on rants about the place being oversold :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah it used to happen all the time. when metalfest was actually worth going to several years ago, the place was a fucking deathtrap simply because they sold way, way over capacity. same thing with slayer in august of '02, it was probably the hottest day of the summer that day, the place was way oversold and it was probably 120 degrees inside there. they actually had to give bottled waters away for free; guarantee you'll never see that shit happen again.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hate Eternal in Worcester

Post by agony bagony »

i might go to this if i lived near enough to it for my going to it to be financially feasible



but i don't, so i'm not going to



:brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply