Captive honour, ain't no honor

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]3I_BOUuKCGY[/youtube]





exceptional
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by rhino »

ashes in your mouth :idea:





i hate the remaster of this cd though
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

this cd is in the top 10 no fucking doubt about it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by Ninny »

:bang:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by zim »

one of my favorite albums



the only song i dislike is High Speed Dirt :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]9d4ui9q7eDM[/youtube]



The only Megadeth album as far as I'm concerned.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Now this has to be the stupidest thing you've said so far
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by ^_____________^ »

I don't like Megadeth's more conventional approach to thrash. I like more chaotic shit like Slayer, Kreator, Dark Angel, etc.



With that said I can't deny the greatness of some of the songs off Rust in Peace. I've listened to that album a LOT.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by ^_____________^ »

The title track is alright. Most Megadeth seems really corny to me.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by ^_____________^ »

I've listened to that record many times.



[youtube]BtRDX9gBeRc[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by agony bagony »

just thought i'd poke the head in here :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by neckred »

[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.

[/quote]



I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue



Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by Drum Solo »

This is maybe the 6th or 7th best song on Megadeth's 5th best album. Plus this is when those lame spoken parts began infecting their output.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="neckred"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.

[/quote]



I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue



Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity[/quote]

They're gonna kill that poor woman, man.



[youtube]CGx_lkJsCZI[/youtube]
Post Reply