fjords of mars

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

fjords of mars

Post by agony bagony »

anyone else dig these guys
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Mesarthim »

I like frozen lakes on mars.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote]
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Ninny »

I like mountains of mars
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fjords of mars

Post by agony bagony »

i dunno know them but fjords are some jammin tunes
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]QpluTn_bPXI[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]eYXDIIWlB7c[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fjords of mars

Post by rhino »

let us pray has grown to be one of my if not my favorite electric wizard. i think it was either nick or dusty who got me into them and sent me their albums many years ago :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fjords of mars

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Fuck if I remember :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: fjords of mars

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fjords of mars

Post by agony bagony »

that was prolly me but the important thing is you are :gay: for them
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply