fjords of mars
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fjords of mars
I like frozen lakes on mars.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fjords of mars
I like mountains of mars
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: fjords of mars
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fjords of mars
[youtube]QpluTn_bPXI[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fjords of mars
[youtube]eYXDIIWlB7c[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fjords of mars
let us pray has grown to be one of my if not my favorite electric wizard. i think it was either nick or dusty who got me into them and sent me their albums many years ago 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fjords of mars
Fuck if I remember 
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: fjords of mars
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="winburger"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]I like frozen lakes on mars.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
