New Decapitated song.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

New Decapitated song.

Post by Hugo. »

Not very good quality but anyway.

[youtube]VIm_WKD3UbU[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

1 good album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Hugo. »

:shake: Excuse yourself, man.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

and it isnt even nihility
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah, look, there all good in, like, their own way man. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

winds of creation :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Devy »

I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Syysysyd »

winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:[/quote]

Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out. :oldryan:
:xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: :oldryan:[/quote]

Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out. :oldryan:[/quote]



I got a very similar vibe.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Wormler"]winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.[/quote]



The wormed one knows
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by rhino »

sounds good
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by ^_____________^ »

Error 404 - Good band not found.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Nick"]winds of creation :greenie:[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[/highfive]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: New Decapitated song.

Post by Haunty »

:gay:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply