New Decapitated song.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Decapitated song.
1 good album
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Decapitated song.
and it isnt even nihility
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Decapitated song.
winds of creation 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: New Decapitated song.
I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus: 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: New Decapitated song.
winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: New Decapitated song.
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus:
[/quote]
Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out.
Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New Decapitated song.
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus:
[/quote]
Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out.
[/quote]
I got a very similar vibe.
[quote name="Devy"]I heard this a few days ago. My reaction then and now is thus:
Was that band Pantera or Decapitated? I couldn't figure it out.
I got a very similar vibe.

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Decapitated song.
[quote name="Wormler"]winds of creation is awesome. nihility is ok, and the rest is meh.[/quote]
The wormed one knows
The wormed one knows
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Decapitated song.
sounds good
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: New Decapitated song.
[quote name="Nick"]winds of creation
[/quote]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New Decapitated song.
[/highfive]
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

