awesome song for the chilling. i have mixed feeings about this album, its good but sometimes i think its a bit of a cluster (so does the band apparently), but there are definitly some killer songs
hey jorsh
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
[youtube]PEcv1q0gyMQ[/youtube]
:chill:
:chill:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
you have posted my favorite two songs from the album
i'll also add:
[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]
and kimdracula.
Those are the only 4 I like off this. cherry waves could go either way but mostly meh. To me it's their weakest one.
I will always have a rager for white pony though. One of my albums period.
i'll also add:
[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]
and kimdracula.
Those are the only 4 I like off this. cherry waves could go either way but mostly meh. To me it's their weakest one.
I will always have a rager for white pony though. One of my albums period.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
i cant find a link to that covers vinyl they just released 
most of them were released on b-sides and rarities anyway
most of them were released on b-sides and rarities anyway
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey jorsh
Its neat 