hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]u-QWzL4tfNk[/youtube]



:xx:





awesome song for the chilling. i have mixed feeings about this album, its good but sometimes i think its a bit of a cluster (so does the band apparently), but there are definitly some killer songs
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PEcv1q0gyMQ[/youtube]



:chill:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

you have posted my favorite two songs from the album :santa:



i'll also add:



[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]



and kimdracula.



Those are the only 4 I like off this. cherry waves could go either way but mostly meh. To me it's their weakest one.



I will always have a rager for white pony though. One of my albums period.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

i cant find a link to that covers vinyl they just released :homework:





most of them were released on b-sides and rarities anyway
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its neat :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply