blood freak - mindscraper
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
blood freak - mindscraper
dont know what the rest of it will be like but the first song on here is fucking incredible
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
i know not of this
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
<!-- m -->http://www.loadown.org/2011/04/blood-fr ... -2011.html<!-- m -->
the rest of it is shaping up to be a decent gore grind album with loads of pig snorting and dual screams and all that sort of fun stuff. the first song though is a disco track with about a hundred different horror movie samples over the top of it, for maximum
-ery
the rest of it is shaping up to be a decent gore grind album with loads of pig snorting and dual screams and all that sort of fun stuff. the first song though is a disco track with about a hundred different horror movie samples over the top of it, for maximum
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
I am downloading this the second I get home.
Packing the kitchen music
Packing the kitchen music
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
this is definitely packing the kitchen music
i hope your wife appreciates music of the disgusting grindy sort
mine most definitely does not
mine most definitely does not
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
She fucking HATES it. Actually gets anxious and shit its kinda funny.
She always vetoes melt banana
She always vetoes melt banana
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
wait...is this a new album?! I thought these dudes were killed in a van accident a few years ago.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
fucking i dont know i got it in one of the many downloading orgies a little while back. it is pretty win stuff whatever the back story
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
a google search for "blood freak van accident" reveals that that was a hoax 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
well i'll be. 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
get this album lummo it kicks dicks into the faces of sleeping cheerleaders
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
just downloading. listening to Altar of Plagues and then this. 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
[quote name="Dusto"]what about the other \m/etal stuffins[/quote]
She tolerates it. Just not the grindy stuff or anything crazy all over the place.
She tolerates it. Just not the grindy stuff or anything crazy all over the place.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
mine wife can block any abrasive stuff out until the vocals come in. we once had an hour-long argument in the car about this when i wanted to play i monarch and she wanted to have a conversation and apparently the one precluded the other 
it wound up being an insightful discussion but not at first
it wound up being an insightful discussion but not at first
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
I never play metal around the wife unless it's something goofy like Rhapsody.
there have been a few times where we were drinking and I put on Emperor. she didn't seem to mind too much then.
she does listen to hard rock and some heavy metal like Dio, Black Sabbath, etc and she doesn't like pop shit. so I figure e close enough.
usually I rock the metal stuffs in the car or when I have alone time at home which is actually a lot because I work different hours than her.
nothing like putting on some grindy grind after a shit day.
there have been a few times where we were drinking and I put on Emperor. she didn't seem to mind too much then.
she does listen to hard rock and some heavy metal like Dio, Black Sabbath, etc and she doesn't like pop shit. so I figure e close enough.
usually I rock the metal stuffs in the car or when I have alone time at home which is actually a lot because I work different hours than her.
nothing like putting on some grindy grind after a shit day.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
i'm not but I might as well be. 6 years cohabitation. 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
I seem to be the winner so far in the music I can get away with while the significant other is around department
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: blood freak - mindscraper
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Altar of Plagues[/quote]
so whats that one like then
so whats that one like then