blood freak - mindscraper

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

dont know what the rest of it will be like but the first song on here is fucking incredible
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by rhino »

i know not of this
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- m -->http://www.loadown.org/2011/04/blood-fr ... -2011.html<!-- m -->



the rest of it is shaping up to be a decent gore grind album with loads of pig snorting and dual screams and all that sort of fun stuff. the first song though is a disco track with about a hundred different horror movie samples over the top of it, for maximum :greenie: -ery
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I am downloading this the second I get home.



Packing the kitchen music :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

this is definitely packing the kitchen music :idea: i hope your wife appreciates music of the disgusting grindy sort



mine most definitely does not :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

She fucking HATES it. Actually gets anxious and shit its kinda funny.



She always vetoes melt banana :tear:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

what about the other \m/etal stuffins
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Mesarthim »

wait...is this a new album?! I thought these dudes were killed in a van accident a few years ago.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

fucking i dont know i got it in one of the many downloading orgies a little while back. it is pretty win stuff whatever the back story
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

a google search for "blood freak van accident" reveals that that was a hoax :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Mesarthim »

well i'll be. :krinor:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

get this album lummo it kicks dicks into the faces of sleeping cheerleaders
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Mesarthim »

just downloading. listening to Altar of Plagues and then this. :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]what about the other \m/etal stuffins[/quote]



She tolerates it. Just not the grindy stuff or anything crazy all over the place.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

mine wife can block any abrasive stuff out until the vocals come in. we once had an hour-long argument in the car about this when i wanted to play i monarch and she wanted to have a conversation and apparently the one precluded the other :redneck:



it wound up being an insightful discussion but not at first
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Mesarthim »

I never play metal around the wife unless it's something goofy like Rhapsody.



there have been a few times where we were drinking and I put on Emperor. she didn't seem to mind too much then. :redneck:



she does listen to hard rock and some heavy metal like Dio, Black Sabbath, etc and she doesn't like pop shit. so I figure e close enough.



usually I rock the metal stuffs in the car or when I have alone time at home which is actually a lot because I work different hours than her.



nothing like putting on some grindy grind after a shit day. :bang:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

now what the christ when did you get married lumbergo
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Mesarthim »

i'm not but I might as well be. 6 years cohabitation. :homework:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I seem to be the winner so far in the music I can get away with while the significant other is around department
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: blood freak - mindscraper

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Altar of Plagues[/quote]



so whats that one like then
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply