Anyone else catching them on this tour?
fuckety shit fuckety fuck
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
fuckety shit fuckety fuck
I'm seeing Amon Amarth tomorrow. I've never been this excited for a gig before.
Anyone else catching them on this tour?
Anyone else catching them on this tour?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
Yeah no
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote]
I'm only going to see them on Festival
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote]
I'm only going to see them on Festival
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
I seen them before. Enjoy yourself.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck
did they play all their most popular songs and a few rarities that won them great acclaim?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

