fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'm seeing Amon Amarth tomorrow. I've never been this excited for a gig before. :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:



Anyone else catching them on this tour?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah no
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote]

I'm only going to see them on Festival :frown:
:xx:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by Haunty »

I seen them before. Enjoy yourself.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Mr. P"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah no[/quote][/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, this was the best show ever.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by agony bagony »

great review MAN
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by ^_____________^ »

Thanks BRO! :sicken:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by agony bagony »

did they play all their most popular songs and a few rarities that won them great acclaim?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by ^_____________^ »

Yes, my bretherin. Your prophetic wisdom is unmatched. :thingy:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fuckety shit fuckety fuck

Post by agony bagony »

EPIC :thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply