if you could have been present during the making

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

if you could have been present during the making

Post by rhino »

of any album, what album would it be?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by rhino »

mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs :bang:





[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="rhino"]mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs :bang:





[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube][/quote]





I could not be much more in the agreeance with the rhino one.



I think that me, ryan, tony,geezer,bill and OZZY would simply got wasted on sex,cocaine and beer till the heart attack.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by jawn galliano »

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Bruckner-Symphony ... B00005YCHD<!-- m -->



supposedly, the whole concert hall was empty save the performers and the radio operator who broadcast and recorded the performance. i don't know if there's any truth to that but regardless, it would've been amazing to be in the audience, as long as you're willing to overlook the whole part where you'd need to have lived in nazi germany :redneck:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I think also being present during "Shout at the devil" would have been some fucking fun



[youtube]SmMB1DkJ7II[/youtube]



they partyed hard during this record :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Lavabug »

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

Image



Now that would be some fucked up shit.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

mayhem during a recording session: I can see self mutilation,puke and heroin everywhere in my imagination :oldryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

Yeah dude, that show was one of the ones where Dead cut himself up on stage. I have some really cool Mayhem bootlegs of DMDS with Varg's bass tracks mixed all the way up, and the last recording session they ever did with Dead. I love Mayhem, one of my favorite all time bands.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I own a bootleg of mayhem somewhere in my collection
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Image[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]





Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]





Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands :grimb:[/quote]

I've heard about that one before, have any pictures of it?
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man? :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by droidspawn »

probably acid bath kite strings. or the downward spiral. or none so vile.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man? :xx:[/quote]



Sounds awesome, broheemskidawg. :thingy:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:huh: :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by ^_____________^ »

:sicken:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Image[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]Image[/quote][/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by droidspawn »

:shock:



:redneck:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Meat Engine »

Yeah, it's kind of my thing. Ask the old folk.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by droidspawn »

I am an old folk though :huh:



I am an old folk though :santa:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Meat Engine »

OK, just ask Skinner. :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by droidspawn »

*posted on 1.0*



I had something like 12k posts



:cool:





We REALLY need this back! for serious.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by FUKKET »

disco volante

Angel dust

superunknown

fff

all 'shuggs
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*



I had something like 12k posts



:cool:





We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]



I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by Verbal »

i went to nilechat yesterday for the first time in a while and found an amusing thread that you started about stopping peeing midstream
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: if you could have been present during the making

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*



I had something like 12k posts



:cool:





We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]



I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.[/quote]





:santa:
Post Reply