if you could have been present during the making
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
if you could have been present during the making
of any album, what album would it be?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: if you could have been present during the making
mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube]
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="rhino"]mine would be vol 4 for all the free booze, and coke, and would headbang to iommis riffs
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube][/quote]
I could not be much more in the agreeance with the rhino one.
I think that me, ryan, tony,geezer,bill and OZZY would simply got wasted on sex,cocaine and beer till the heart attack.
[youtube]vfU7TPZ-hEE[/youtube][/quote]
I could not be much more in the agreeance with the rhino one.
I think that me, ryan, tony,geezer,bill and OZZY would simply got wasted on sex,cocaine and beer till the heart attack.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: if you could have been present during the making
<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Bruckner-Symphony ... B00005YCHD<!-- m -->
supposedly, the whole concert hall was empty save the performers and the radio operator who broadcast and recorded the performance. i don't know if there's any truth to that but regardless, it would've been amazing to be in the audience, as long as you're willing to overlook the whole part where you'd need to have lived in nazi germany
supposedly, the whole concert hall was empty save the performers and the radio operator who broadcast and recorded the performance. i don't know if there's any truth to that but regardless, it would've been amazing to be in the audience, as long as you're willing to overlook the whole part where you'd need to have lived in nazi germany
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
I think also being present during "Shout at the devil" would have been some fucking fun
[youtube]SmMB1DkJ7II[/youtube]
they partyed hard during this record
[youtube]SmMB1DkJ7II[/youtube]
they partyed hard during this record

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making

Now that would be some fucked up shit.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
mayhem during a recording session: I can see self mutilation,puke and heroin everywhere in my imagination 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Yeah dude, that show was one of the ones where Dead cut himself up on stage. I have some really cool Mayhem bootlegs of DMDS with Varg's bass tracks mixed all the way up, and the last recording session they ever did with Dead. I love Mayhem, one of my favorite all time bands.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
I own a bootleg of mayhem somewhere in my collection

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[/quote]
[/quote]- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands
[/quote]
I've heard about that one before, have any pictures of it?
[quote name="themicrulah"]I have a CD pressing of Dawn of the Black Hearts on a label from South America called Ant-Grishnackh Records. I thought that was pretty funny.[/quote]
Mine is a cd inside a sort of Dvd box, a part is a bootleg live in germany during dead period, the other songs are covers of mayhem by underground black metal bands
I've heard about that one before, have any pictures of it?
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making
tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man? 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: if you could have been present during the making
probably acid bath kite strings. or the downward spiral. or none so vile.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]tomorrow I'll search it inside my chaos of cd's and dvd's and I will take a picture . Ok man?
[/quote]
Sounds awesome, broheemskidawg.
Sounds awesome, broheemskidawg.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: if you could have been present during the making

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[/quote]
[/quote]- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[/quote][/quote][/quote];,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
Yeah, it's kind of my thing. Ask the old folk.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: if you could have been present during the making
I am an old folk though
I am an old folk though
I am an old folk though
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
OK, just ask Skinner. 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: if you could have been present during the making
*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts

We REALLY need this back! for serious.
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
disco volante
Angel dust
superunknown
fff
all 'shuggs
Angel dust
superunknown
fff
all 'shuggs
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts

We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: if you could have been present during the making
i went to nilechat yesterday for the first time in a while and found an amusing thread that you started about stopping peeing midstream
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: if you could have been present during the making
[quote name="Meat Engine"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts

We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.[/quote]

[quote name="Junkyard God"]*posted on 1.0*
I had something like 12k posts
We REALLY need this back! for serious.[/quote]
I posted on 1.0 for a while, to around 2000 posts, but I mostly posted on Nile BB.[/quote]


