soilent green?!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
soilent green?!
What the fuck is up with them? I want a new album god dammit! Fuck touring and recording new goatwhore ben! I need some new soilent, STAT.

- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilent green?!
they have a few shows lined up this summer, but i know goatwhore is recording around july so dont expect anything new until atleast next year
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: soilent green?!
A band I've always seen the name of but never checked out.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilent green?!
you get deleted symphony for the beaten down right now sir. GO!!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: soilent green?!
Seriously fuck goatwhore
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilent green?!
i like goatwhore but a new soilent is more necessary
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilent green?!
[quote name="rhino"]i like goatwhore but a new soilent is waaaaay more necessary[/quote]
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: soilent green?!
[quote name="Skincision"]wasnt really a huge fan of their last album, but everything before it is quality material.[/quote]
Ben was probably focused on goatwhore the entire time
Ben was probably focused on goatwhore the entire time
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilent green?!
pattons doing ehg. buckley is doing crowbar





