soilent green?!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

soilent green?!

Post by droidspawn »

What the fuck is up with them? I want a new album god dammit! Fuck touring and recording new goatwhore ben! I need some new soilent, STAT.





:shakefist: :necro:
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: soilent green?!

Post by neckred »

not too knowledgeable with anything after Deleted, but Sewn Mouth Secrets ftw
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilent green?!

Post by rhino »

they have a few shows lined up this summer, but i know goatwhore is recording around july so dont expect anything new until atleast next year
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: soilent green?!

Post by Abzu »

A band I've always seen the name of but never checked out.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green?!

Post by droidspawn »

you get deleted symphony for the beaten down right now sir. GO!!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: soilent green?!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Seriously fuck goatwhore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilent green?!

Post by rhino »

i like goatwhore but a new soilent is more necessary
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green?!

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]i like goatwhore but a new soilent is waaaaay more necessary[/quote]
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: soilent green?!

Post by supa tuna »

my band opened for these guys once.
Image

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: soilent green?!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skincision"]wasnt really a huge fan of their last album, but everything before it is quality material.[/quote]



Ben was probably focused on goatwhore the entire time :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green?!

Post by droidspawn »

wouldn't doubt it :frown:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilent green?!

Post by rhino »

pattons doing ehg. buckley is doing crowbar
Post Reply