The song is great too. Rhino will like it I think
[youtube]xrRi25jZRFY[/youtube]
Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video
the long shadows are a cool effect. but the song itself is rather boring. i like the faster triptykon songs better than when they get doomy
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video
The video for A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh from Monotheist is way better.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video
Now that's some epic stuff Triptykon is pulling off right there 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video
Vampira is the best music video ever. 
[youtube]MMLXoobDKWs[/youtube]
[youtube]MMLXoobDKWs[/youtube]

