Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Post by Grudge »

The song is great too. Rhino will like it I think





[youtube]xrRi25jZRFY[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Post by rhino »

the long shadows are a cool effect. but the song itself is rather boring. i like the faster triptykon songs better than when they get doomy
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Post by ^_____________^ »

The video for A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh from Monotheist is way better.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Post by vO)))id »

Now that's some epic stuff Triptykon is pulling off right there :thingy:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Now this is what I call an awesome Music Video

Post by Meat Engine »

Vampira is the best music video ever. :santa:



[youtube]MMLXoobDKWs[/youtube]
Post Reply