I didn't hear voices.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
I didn't hear voices.
It was a conscious decision on my part.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I didn't hear voices.
shut the fuck up gleesos concious
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: I didn't hear voices.
Um.
I didn't hear voices.
It was.. it was a power..
It was.. with me it was more of a power thing.. because of.. my fantasies
I act on my fantasies.. you know.. consciously
It was a conscious decision on my part.. power thing.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. It was a conscious dec.. power thing
I didn't hear voices.
It was.. it was a power..
It was.. with me it was more of a power thing.. because of.. my fantasies
I act on my fantasies.. you know.. consciously
It was a conscious decision on my part.. power thing.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. It was a conscious dec.. power thing
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I didn't hear voices.
what kind of voices don't ya hear Gleezo?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I didn't hear voices.
I wish I could blame these thoughts on voices... alas, they are but my own.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.