I didn't hear voices.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

I didn't hear voices.

Post by Verbal »

It was a conscious decision on my part.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Post by rhino »

shut the fuck up gleesos concious
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Post by Verbal »

Um.



I didn't hear voices.



It was.. it was a power..



It was.. with me it was more of a power thing.. because of.. my fantasies



I act on my fantasies.. you know.. consciously



It was a conscious decision on my part.. power thing.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. power thing.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. I didn't hear voices.. It was a conscious dec.. power thing
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

what kind of voices don't ya hear Gleezo?
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I didn't hear voices.

Post by Abzu »

I wish I could blame these thoughts on voices... alas, they are but my own.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply