hey aod, ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey aod, ryan

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]EpkuYxyYM2A[/youtube]



video is way over the top extra cheez wiz but the song is some seriously awesome old-school metal. reminds me of priest.



:aod: :aod:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod, ryan

Post by rhino »

doesnt suck, but nothing exciting either. the video makes me pull a huge :redneck:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: hey aod, ryan

Post by ^_____________^ »

Shit, this is one of the best things I've heard all year. Could be the "Agony & Opium" of 2011.
Post Reply