video is way over the top extra cheez wiz but the song is some seriously awesome old-school metal. reminds me of priest.
hey aod, ryan
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hey aod, ryan
[youtube]EpkuYxyYM2A[/youtube]
video is way over the top extra cheez wiz but the song is some seriously awesome old-school metal. reminds me of priest.

video is way over the top extra cheez wiz but the song is some seriously awesome old-school metal. reminds me of priest.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey aod, ryan
doesnt suck, but nothing exciting either. the video makes me pull a huge 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: hey aod, ryan
Shit, this is one of the best things I've heard all year. Could be the "Agony & Opium" of 2011.

