Slumber of Sullen Eyes
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
in before someone says nespithe - the demilich vocals are SHIT
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
havent listened in many moons but yeah great cd
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
awesome song, i've posted it before
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
This album is among my favorite death metal albums 
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Never really got into Demigod, I've heard this record a couple of times but never enough to get properly into it.
- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]Never really got into Demigod, I've heard this record a couple of times but never enough to get properly into it.[/quote]
Definitely give it another try. It's easily one of the most powerful, bleak albums ever conceived. That said, their mind for song construction along with the placement of solos keeps the doom elements from ever rendering the album too 'sleepy,' which is really the only downfall it could have suffered from given how tight everything else is.
Definitely give it another try. It's easily one of the most powerful, bleak albums ever conceived. That said, their mind for song construction along with the placement of solos keeps the doom elements from ever rendering the album too 'sleepy,' which is really the only downfall it could have suffered from given how tight everything else is.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
[quote name="themicrulah"]The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.[/quote]
[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube]
[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.[/quote]
[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube][/quote]

[quote name="themicrulah"]The Demilich vocalist sounds like a burping asshole on that album, but I like it. I picture a large Finnish man standing before a microphone with gallons of shit and puke spewing from his pie-hole as he gurgles lyrics into the mic.[/quote]
[youtube]HVeBys6_TOA[/youtube][/quote]
- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Has anyone heard their other two releases? Worth listening to, or no?
I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX
I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
[quote name="Drum Solo"]Has anyone heard their other two releases? Worth listening to, or no?
I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX[/quote]
Their new album "Chaos Will Prevail" is complete shit, that's all I know.
I also see they'll be playing all of their debut later in the year in TX[/quote]
Their new album "Chaos Will Prevail" is complete shit, that's all I know.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Slumber of Sullen Eyes
[quote name="themicrulah"]Their new album "Chaos Will Prevail" is complete shit, that's all I know.[/quote]

