The Burning Darkness

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

The melodic break in God of Our Own Divinity inspired me to make this thread. :bang:



[youtube]PznxFX0tveQ[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

:xx: ::::::::::::::::::::::;;;





such a short, yet powerful song





this thread reminds me i need to bust this cd out soon, been far too long





[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]doocHNYFGHw[/youtube]



:bang: :bang:



I don't know why this CD gets a bad rap. I think it might be their best.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

let me guess, you hate slaughter of the soul?
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

No, I love that album too. :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

possibly my favorite album ever. top 3 anyway





[youtube]i1SgHDVkRnU[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]uqMCvsTSKWE[/youtube]



I hear you dude, it's the fucking shit. World of Lies is one of the most fun songs to play on guitar, ever. :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

you ever get into those 2 nightrage albums lindberg sang vocals on?
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

Sweet Vengeance kicks some serious ass. The opening harmonies in Hero alone are enough to turn me gay for that band forever. :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

gloomy daydreams :xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

Do you like Grotesque?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by rhino »

oh yeah, but its been many moons since i jammed some grotesque though...i need to be in that old school DM mood
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by ^_____________^ »

I know what you mean, they are thrash as fuck but still really good. That was back before Kristian Wahlin became an album artist :thingy:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This was the album that got me into at the gates
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The Burning Darkness

Post by Mesarthim »

I used to dig these guys but outgrew them years ago.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply