[youtube]PznxFX0tveQ[/youtube]
The Burning Darkness
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
The Burning Darkness
The melodic break in God of Our Own Divinity inspired me to make this thread.
[youtube]PznxFX0tveQ[/youtube]
[youtube]PznxFX0tveQ[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
such a short, yet powerful song
this thread reminds me i need to bust this cd out soon, been far too long
[youtube]YWuF-drwhqY[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: The Burning Darkness
[youtube]doocHNYFGHw[/youtube]
I don't know why this CD gets a bad rap. I think it might be their best.
I don't know why this CD gets a bad rap. I think it might be their best.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
let me guess, you hate slaughter of the soul?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
possibly my favorite album ever. top 3 anyway
[youtube]i1SgHDVkRnU[/youtube]
[youtube]i1SgHDVkRnU[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: The Burning Darkness
[youtube]uqMCvsTSKWE[/youtube]
I hear you dude, it's the fucking shit. World of Lies is one of the most fun songs to play on guitar, ever.
I hear you dude, it's the fucking shit. World of Lies is one of the most fun songs to play on guitar, ever.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
you ever get into those 2 nightrage albums lindberg sang vocals on?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: The Burning Darkness
Sweet Vengeance kicks some serious ass. The opening harmonies in Hero alone are enough to turn me gay for that band forever. 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
gloomy daydreams 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Burning Darkness
oh yeah, but its been many moons since i jammed some grotesque though...i need to be in that old school DM mood
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: The Burning Darkness
I know what you mean, they are thrash as fuck but still really good. That was back before Kristian Wahlin became an album artist 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The Burning Darkness
This was the album that got me into at the gates
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: The Burning Darkness
I used to dig these guys but outgrew them years ago.

