anthrax

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

anthrax

Post by rhino »

am i the only one who jams some anthrax?





[youtube]k4nNaQSZTic[/youtube]

[youtube]bf01Dg-GKeY[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: anthrax

Post by Mesarthim »

John Bush >
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: anthrax

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

not a fan, but some songs are nice like metal thrashing mad.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: anthrax

Post by droidspawn »

never got into this band
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: anthrax

Post by Hugo. »

I like me some jamming the anthrax :greenie:



AIR is one of my favourite alltime songs



[youtube]iAbzbF219gE[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]uGHsxMqpL0c[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: anthrax

Post by Hugo. »

:shake: AIR
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="winburger"]I like me some jamming the anthrax :greenie:

[/quote]



[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]John Bush >[/quote]
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: anthrax

Post by Drum Solo »

What a dumb band :frown: Unlikely genre fusion and out of left field covers does not make up for a complete lack of song writing ability.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Drum Solo"] out of left field covers .[/quote]



?

what did they do?

:huh:
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: anthrax

Post by Drum Solo »

[youtube]OdD2Spp26vs[/youtube]



[youtube]CEwKCu0P89c[/youtube]



These immediately come to mind, and I'm sure there are more. They were always a goofy band.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: anthrax

Post by RitesOfPossession »

:thingy: Among The Living :thingy:



BRING THA NOIZE! :greenie:
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

My collection is currently only digital, but this too will soon be rectified.

Image
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: anthrax

Post by Verbal »

thats got torrent written all over it



:obvious:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by baron von blondle »

[youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]



after this album - fuck off
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: anthrax

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Verbal"]thats got torrent written all over it



:obvious:[/quote]

Yep. This along with Cannibal Corpse in FLAC was the last torrent I pulled down before my change of heart a while back.

It was a good one though.
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: anthrax

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I jam no anthrax
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: anthrax

Post by RitesOfPossession »

[quote name="baron von blondle"][youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]



after this album - i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us[/quote]



I've got the corresponding shirt for this song. It has I Am The Law written in HUGE letters on the back. :thingy:
Post Reply