Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 21 May 2011, 19:34
am i the only one who jams some anthrax?
[youtube]k4nNaQSZTic[/youtube]
[youtube]bf01Dg-GKeY[/youtube]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 21 May 2011, 20:07
John Bush >
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 21 May 2011, 21:25
not a fan, but some songs are nice like metal thrashing mad.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 21 May 2011, 23:41
never got into this band
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 21 May 2011, 23:47
I like me some jamming the anthrax
AIR is one of my favourite alltime songs
[youtube]iAbzbF219gE[/youtube]
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433 Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:
Post
by ^_____________^ » 22 May 2011, 00:12
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 May 2011, 00:20
AIR
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:
Post
by FUKKET » 22 May 2011, 07:28
[quote name="winburger"]I like me some jamming the anthrax
[/quote]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]John Bush >[/quote]
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303 Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Post
by Drum Solo » 22 May 2011, 17:18
What a dumb band
Unlikely genre fusion and out of left field covers does not make up for a complete lack of song writing ability.
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:
Post
by FUKKET » 23 May 2011, 17:37
[quote name="Drum Solo"] out of left field covers .[/quote]
?
what did they do?
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303 Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Post
by Drum Solo » 23 May 2011, 18:00
[youtube]OdD2Spp26vs[/youtube]
[youtube]CEwKCu0P89c[/youtube]
These immediately come to mind, and I'm sure there are more. They were always a goofy band.
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355 Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:
Post
by Conservative_Heretic » 24 May 2011, 02:07
My collection is currently only digital, but this too will soon be rectified.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal » 24 May 2011, 02:26
thats got torrent written all over it
:obvious:
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle » 24 May 2011, 02:28
[youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]
after this album - fuck off
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355 Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:
Post
by Conservative_Heretic » 24 May 2011, 02:37
[quote name="Verbal"]thats got torrent written all over it
:obvious:[/quote]
Yep. This along with Cannibal Corpse in FLAC was the last torrent I pulled down before my change of heart a while back.
It was a good one though.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 24 May 2011, 04:59
I jam no anthrax
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526 Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK
Post
by RitesOfPossession » 24 May 2011, 19:01
[quote name="baron von blondle"][youtube]9rVFi6qkPHE[/youtube]
after this album - i love you and i humbly regret any ill feeling between us[/quote]
I've got the corresponding shirt for this song. It has I Am The Law written in HUGE letters on the back.