big business
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Grudge
- Metal God
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23
Re: big business
They merged into the Melvins I think. And no, they aren't any good. The Melvins aren't any good, now.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: big business
big business are great dusty.
[youtube]7aIcHCGX15k[/youtube]
[youtube]V7SoX52txRE[/youtube]
[youtube]7aIcHCGX15k[/youtube]
[youtube]V7SoX52txRE[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: big business
i need to listen to this band more
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: big business
I've only got here come the waterworks but I dig it
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: big business
I always enjoyed seeing these dudes live. 
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: big business
saw them support tool in 07, didn't really catch my interest but then again the sound fucking blew for them (but was completely spot on for tool)