big business

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

big business

Post by agony bagony »

these guys any good
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: big business

Post by Grudge »

They merged into the Melvins I think. And no, they aren't any good. The Melvins aren't any good, now.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: big business

Post by agony bagony »

whats the deal then
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: big business

Post by droidspawn »

big business are great dusty.



[youtube]7aIcHCGX15k[/youtube]

[youtube]V7SoX52txRE[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: big business

Post by rhino »

i need to listen to this band more
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: big business

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I've only got here come the waterworks but I dig it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: big business

Post by Mesarthim »

I always enjoyed seeing these dudes live. :greenie:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: big business

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

saw them support tool in 07, didn't really catch my interest but then again the sound fucking blew for them (but was completely spot on for tool)
Post Reply