ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

How would you rank the Angelcorpse discograhpy? Personally i find all their albums great, except for the first one wich is a bit lacking musically.



The Inexorable

Of Lucifer And Lightning

Exterminate

Hammer of Gods
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Mutilator »

The inexorable by far :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
djonni greazo
Ancient One
Posts: 2752
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
Location: NWO
Contact:

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by djonni greazo »

hmm.. 1. inexorable/exterminate, 2. hammer/of lucifer
:xx: Image :xx:
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Those Insane Gods »

The Inexorable

Exterminate

Hammer of Gods

Of Lucifer and Lightning
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Those Insane Gods
Member
Posts: 436
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Those Insane Gods »

[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]



Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle. :gay:
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

boring

boring

boring

super boring
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]



Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle. :gay:[/quote]



I own the album I just don't listen to it anymore as I'd rather listen to inexorable
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Mutilator »

I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy :gay:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by zim »

I like Angelcorpse music but the vocals honestly make it unlistenable for me
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="Mutilator"]I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy :gay:[/quote]

The re-recording of When Abyss Winds Return is fucking intense, also the live tracks is :xx:
Post Reply