ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
How would you rank the Angelcorpse discograhpy? Personally i find all their albums great, except for the first one wich is a bit lacking musically.
The Inexorable
Of Lucifer And Lightning
Exterminate
Hammer of Gods
The Inexorable
Of Lucifer And Lightning
Exterminate
Hammer of Gods
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
The inexorable by far

- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
The Inexorable
Exterminate
Hammer of Gods
Of Lucifer and Lightning
Exterminate
Hammer of Gods
Of Lucifer and Lightning
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]
Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle.
Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle.
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
boring
boring
boring
super boring
boring
boring
super boring
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]
Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle.
[/quote]
I own the album I just don't listen to it anymore as I'd rather listen to inexorable
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]
Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle.
I own the album I just don't listen to it anymore as I'd rather listen to inexorable
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy 
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
I like Angelcorpse music but the vocals honestly make it unlistenable for me
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking
[quote name="Mutilator"]I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy
[/quote]
The re-recording of When Abyss Winds Return is fucking intense, also the live tracks is
The re-recording of When Abyss Winds Return is fucking intense, also the live tracks is