hey tamtam
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
hey tamtam
[youtube]jB3qalShiyU[/youtube]

- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: hey tamtam
[youtube]fbpwEs612BQ[/youtube]
I fucking love Arsis
James Malone can fucking shred.
I fucking love Arsis
James Malone can fucking shred.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: hey tamtam
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: hey tamtam
so have even bands jumped from the myspace ship? seems like I keep seeing more and more of them on facebook.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: hey tamtam
Well, they need to go where the people are.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: hey tamtam
I suppose that's true but I think it's kind of funny that when myspace first started it basically was all bands and small businesses with just a few personal profiles. now that all the people and businesses left for facebook only bands are left on myspace.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey tamtam
i like that new songs tits

