hey tamtam

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey tamtam

Post by rhino »

[youtube]jB3qalShiyU[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: hey tamtam

Post by TamPron »

:fonz:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: hey tamtam

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]fbpwEs612BQ[/youtube]



I fucking love Arsis :bang:



James Malone can fucking shred.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: hey tamtam

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hey tamtam

Post by Mesarthim »

so have even bands jumped from the myspace ship? seems like I keep seeing more and more of them on facebook.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: hey tamtam

Post by TamPron »

Well, they need to go where the people are.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: hey tamtam

Post by Mesarthim »

I suppose that's true but I think it's kind of funny that when myspace first started it basically was all bands and small businesses with just a few personal profiles. now that all the people and businesses left for facebook only bands are left on myspace.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey tamtam

Post by rhino »

i like that new songs tits
Post Reply