ILLUD Poll
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
ILLUD Poll

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: ILLUD Poll
I admit I'll probably download and listen to it only a few times. It's gonna be the only Morbid Angel album I won't buy... 
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: ILLUD Poll
I fear the techno stuff inside
:technoldryan:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: ILLUD Poll
besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="hey ryan"]besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: ILLUD Poll
Download and fuck 0ff!
I bought the Nevermore single and that's enough.
I bought the Nevermore single and that's enough.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: ILLUD Poll
I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax!
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: ILLUD Poll
I am getting it in free, signed by Trey :phbbt:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: ILLUD Poll
I'll download, listen a few times, and probably forget about/delete it
when you make 8.75/hour, it's hard to justify spending 15+ on really good music, let alone DUN DUN DUN DUN NEVERMOOOORRRRE
when you make 8.75/hour, it's hard to justify spending 15+ on really good music, let alone DUN DUN DUN DUN NEVERMOOOORRRRE
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: ILLUD Poll
i may download this for a few laughs some drunken night in the distant future. after hearing those clips, though, it just sounds fucking boring. i will spend my time listening to other things instead
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="Apokatastasis Pantôn"]Download and fuck 0ff![/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Uni777
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
- Location: Sumerland
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]
paid for it alredy.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]
paid for it alredy.[/quote]
hey uni, next time i'm sleeping over at your place, i can take the illud box instead!
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]
hey uni, next time i'm sleeping over at your place, i can take the illud box instead!
- Conservative_Heretic
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
- Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
- Contact:
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]
paid for it alredy.[/quote]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]
Fuck 'em
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: ILLUD Poll
I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="That Insane God"]I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote][/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: ILLUD Poll
this probably wont get money spent on it
- Conservative_Heretic
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1355
- Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
- Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
- Contact:
Re: ILLUD Poll
[quote name="Nick"]this probably wont get money spent on it[/quote]
Me thinks you might find some real good deals on eBay
Me thinks you might find some real good deals on eBay
Fuck 'em
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: ILLUD Poll
I'll just wait for it to hit the dollar bin at the independent music store i go to 