ILLUD Poll

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

ILLUD Poll

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:santa:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Tea »

I admit I'll probably download and listen to it only a few times. It's gonna be the only Morbid Angel album I won't buy... :homework:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I fear the techno stuff inside :oldryan: :technoldryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by rhino »

besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="hey ryan"]besides the techno stuff, i think this will be a cool album[/quote]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by vO)))id »

Download and fuck 0ff!

I bought the Nevermore single and that's enough.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by TamPron »

I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax!
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Hallucinating dead »

I am getting it in free, signed by Trey :phbbt:
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

I'll download, listen a few times, and probably forget about/delete it



when you make 8.75/hour, it's hard to justify spending 15+ on really good music, let alone DUN DUN DUN DUN NEVERMOOOORRRRE
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by agony bagony »

i may download this for a few laughs some drunken night in the distant future. after hearing those clips, though, it just sounds fucking boring. i will spend my time listening to other things instead
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by zim »

[quote name="Apokatastasis Pantôn"]Download and fuck 0ff![/quote]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by agony bagony »

did you keep the receipt
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.[/quote]



hey uni, next time i'm sleeping over at your place, i can take the illud box instead! :lol:
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE devy's clits"]I'm gonna get that big mufugin boax![/quote]

:idea: paid for it alredy.[/quote]
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Mr. P »

I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album
:xx:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="That Insane God"]I already bought it and now I'm just waiting it to arrive. Samples do sounds intriguing but I don't know will like it or do I listen to it with finger on skip button. I know I already like Vulgor and Nevermore preeeetty much. It still doesn't mean it will be good album[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] :technoldryan:[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

this probably wont get money spent on it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

[quote name="Nick"]this probably wont get money spent on it[/quote]

Me thinks you might find some real good deals on eBay :redneck:
Fuck 'em
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ILLUD Poll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'll just wait for it to hit the dollar bin at the independent music store i go to :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply