killing is my business
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
killing is my business
[youtube]Q__ozbrEDh0[/youtube]

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: killing is my business
you are being quite gleeso-like tonight
[whoever you are]
[whoever you are]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: killing is my business
reminds me more of hektik actully
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: killing is my business
[quote name="^_____________^"]I honestly hate Adam Sandler.[/quote]

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: killing is my business
hey, asshole. yeah, you. you know what? killing is my business. okay? it's my fucking business. now back off.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: killing is my business
I like this megadeth song a lot:
[youtube]ff_Ex-GHGt8[/youtube]

[youtube]ff_Ex-GHGt8[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: killing is my business
[youtube]MDH86-GAtP8[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: killing is my business
m.w.
the reminds me, i need to jam them, its been a while
the reminds me, i need to jam them, its been a while


