killing is my business

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

killing is my business

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Q__ozbrEDh0[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: killing is my business

Post by ^_____________^ »

and Megadeth sucks.



:redneck:



[aside from Rust in Peace]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: killing is my business

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: killing is my business

Post by ^_____________^ »

Adam Sandler also sucks.



[aside from Funny People]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: killing is my business

Post by rhino »

you are being quite gleeso-like tonight



[whoever you are]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: killing is my business

Post by ^_____________^ »

I honestly hate Adam Sandler.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: killing is my business

Post by droidspawn »

reminds me more of hektik actully
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: killing is my business

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="^_____________^"]I honestly hate Adam Sandler.[/quote]



:gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: killing is my business

Post by ^_____________^ »

:santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: killing is my business

Post by agony bagony »

hey, asshole. yeah, you. you know what? killing is my business. okay? it's my fucking business. now back off.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: killing is my business

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I like this megadeth song a lot:



[youtube]ff_Ex-GHGt8[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: killing is my business

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]MDH86-GAtP8[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: killing is my business

Post by rhino »

m.w. :xx:



the reminds me, i need to jam them, its been a while :idea:
Post Reply