hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]n3T6nAItD6U[/youtube]



mean ass summer album right here





eros EROS EROS
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by rhino »

white pony is the one i tend to listen to the most in the summer time. i think it came out around may of 2000, so the nostaligia is probably why. i got it on cassette tape when it came out even, with apc mer de noms, because i only had a tape player in my car at the time
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

I'd say I listen to both about equally in summer. I had tape players in my cars back around then too but I used the stupid line-out with the walkman connected to it. Fucking around with the thing while driving was a pain in my ass. Even got me pulled over once. It wasnt working, and I wasnt paying attention to the road trying to fix it and I passed a cop on the interstate doing 80 :oldryan: ::::::::::::::::::::::





Image :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by rhino »

oh yeah, i had that shit too. tape was just easier :redneck:



i do remember buying RTS and listening to it all day while skipping school with my cd player cassette get up :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by agony bagony »

:huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by rhino »

what are you huh'ing about
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by agony bagony »

that subject line is baffling
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by vO)))id »

casette's :xx: i still got crates full of em, with music! :thingy:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by vO)))id »

oh and i can still play them as well
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by Abzu »

adrenaline>>>>>..



Also, cassettes :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="evil poop"]that subject line is baffling[/quote]





lyrics in the song I posted :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by agony bagony »

i figured they're still :huh: though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

its a good road trip album :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by rhino »

the secret song is :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="evil poop"]i figured they're still :huh: though[/quote]





Yeah I get what you mean. The ellipses shouldn't be in there. Does not look right.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by agony bagony »

so someone is telling someone named glamorous that while someone or something named vile used to be god, it no longer is god(ly)?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

a lot of detones lyrics make you go :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

aaaand I just realized vial is misspelled. :waa:



My only defense is that it was past my bedtime last night when I made the thread :redneck:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by agony bagony »

oh vial. well its still :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

yeah I dunno, ask chino.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by rhino »

whats the name of that secret song so i can youtube it :huh:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!

Post by droidspawn »

damone :santa:
Post Reply