hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
[youtube]n3T6nAItD6U[/youtube]
mean ass summer album right here
eros EROS EROS
mean ass summer album right here
eros EROS EROS
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
white pony is the one i tend to listen to the most in the summer time. i think it came out around may of 2000, so the nostaligia is probably why. i got it on cassette tape when it came out even, with apc mer de noms, because i only had a tape player in my car at the time
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
I'd say I listen to both about equally in summer. I had tape players in my cars back around then too but I used the stupid line-out with the walkman connected to it. Fucking around with the thing while driving was a pain in my ass. Even got me pulled over once. It wasnt working, and I wasnt paying attention to the road trying to fix it and I passed a cop on the interstate doing 80
::::::::::::::::::::::

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
oh yeah, i had that shit too. tape was just easier
i do remember buying RTS and listening to it all day while skipping school with my cd player cassette get up
i do remember buying RTS and listening to it all day while skipping school with my cd player cassette get up
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
what are you huh'ing about
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
casette's
i still got crates full of em, with music! 
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
oh and i can still play them as well
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
adrenaline>>>>>..
Also, cassettes
Also, cassettes
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
[quote name="evil poop"]that subject line is baffling[/quote]
lyrics in the song I posted
lyrics in the song I posted
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
its a good road trip album 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
the secret song is 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
[quote name="evil poop"]i figured they're still
though[/quote]
Yeah I get what you mean. The ellipses shouldn't be in there. Does not look right.
Yeah I get what you mean. The ellipses shouldn't be in there. Does not look right.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
so someone is telling someone named glamorous that while someone or something named vile used to be god, it no longer is god(ly)?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
a lot of detones lyrics make you go 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
aaaand I just realized vial is misspelled.
My only defense is that it was past my bedtime last night when I made the thread
My only defense is that it was past my bedtime last night when I made the thread
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
yeah I dunno, ask chino.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey glamorous this vile's not...god anymore!
whats the name of that secret song so i can youtube it 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation