[quote name="evil poop"]my best fellating lover's older brother got the self-titled when it came out and for awhile it was like "WOW that is so heavy and cool and stuff"
then you discover other music [/quote]
same thing for me except it was the older brother person who purchased said
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]
My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]
My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]
maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?
[quote name="Commander Gape"]there was this dude in high school who had the korn logo tattooed on his lower back. why he felt it was necessary to get that particular logo in that particular location is a decision i hope he regrets every day.[/quote]
I'm sure his boyfriend enjoys dumping his load on it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]
My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]
maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?[/quote]
If I recall correctly (I haven't heard it in years) it didn't have anything newer than Chaos AD material.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
[quote name="Commander Gape"]there was this dude in high school who had the korn logo tattooed on his lower back. why he felt it was necessary to get that particular logo in that particular location is a decision i hope he regrets every day.[/quote]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]
My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]
maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?[/quote]
If I recall correctly (I haven't heard it in years) it didn't have anything newer than Chaos AD material.[/quote]
I just looked at the tracklist for that and you may be right, actually.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.