i just saw this

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

Image



and thought "that is an expensive way to get two blank discs" :frown:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

any male over the age of 13 that would buy this would probably engage in sex with another man as well
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

well that seems like a silly thing to conclude. they just want CD-Rs rhino
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i just saw this

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

with the korn logo
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

i istened to korn before it was cool to listen to korn many, many years ago :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i just saw this

Post by droidspawn »

I jammed issues hard when it came out. After that album, even back then I thought they sucked the wanger
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

my best fellating lover's older brother got the self-titled when it came out and for awhile it was like "WOW that is so heavy and cool and stuff"



then you discover other music :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

if i had to listen to one korn album today, it would be issues, since it is their most rock/metal based album
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

Image >
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i just saw this

Post by droidspawn »

That artwork was creepy when I first saw it.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i just saw this

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i remember jamming self titled back in 94/95 and life is peachy when it came out :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i just saw this

Post by Abzu »

:idea: Self-Titled and Life Is Peachy were fucking :xx:

It all went to hell after that. Issues was... ok... but... :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Nyjs19vMS1s[/youtube]







my fav korn song if i had to pick one :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i just saw this

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

what are you some kind of salad bar
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

:redneck:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i just saw this

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="evil poop"]my best fellating lover's older brother got the self-titled when it came out and for awhile it was like "WOW that is so heavy and cool and stuff"



then you discover other music :santa:[/quote]



same thing for me except it was the older brother person who purchased said
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

you didnt have a best fellating lover?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

this was the same year i got into metallica so nope :bang:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i just saw this

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="evil poop"]you didnt have a best fellating lover?[/quote]



i did but his older brother didn't buy their first album in '94, or ever, as far as i know
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: i just saw this

Post by ^_____________^ »

I've never liked Korn :idea:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i just saw this

Post by jawn galliano »

well you were like 2 when their first album came out so i don't think anyone really expects you to
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i just saw this

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]well you were like 2 when their first album came out so i don't think anyone really expects you to[/quote]



released on October 12, 1994 :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: i just saw this

Post by vO)))id »

I really digged their first album :idea: very cool stuff for that time.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i just saw this

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]

My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]
[quote name="evil poop"]you didnt have a best fellating lover?[/quote]



i did but his older brother didn't buy their first album in '94, or ever, as far as i know[/quote]



you didnt have a best fellating lover :tear:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]

My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]





maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i just saw this

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Commander Gape"]there was this dude in high school who had the korn logo tattooed on his lower back. why he felt it was necessary to get that particular logo in that particular location is a decision i hope he regrets every day.[/quote]

I'm sure his boyfriend enjoys dumping his load on it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i just saw this

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]

My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]





maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?[/quote]

If I recall correctly (I haven't heard it in years) it didn't have anything newer than Chaos AD material.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i just saw this

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Commander Gape"]there was this dude in high school who had the korn logo tattooed on his lower back. why he felt it was necessary to get that particular logo in that particular location is a decision i hope he regrets every day.[/quote]



that decision was...poorly thought out



that's as generous as i can be :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: i just saw this

Post by Abzu »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="rhino"]i'm betting the majority of us went from korn to sepultura roots[/quote]

My introduction to Sepultura was a tape my old band's bassist left at my house that he borrowed from a hard-on bearer whose girlfriend I was fucking (beware, junior high bullies, I will shove my wiener in your girlfriends and they will love it). It was live. That live version of Propaganda is still my favorite.[/quote]





maybe it was off of the blood rooted compilation/live album?[/quote]

If I recall correctly (I haven't heard it in years) it didn't have anything newer than Chaos AD material.[/quote]

I just looked at the tracklist for that and you may be right, actually. :fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i just saw this

Post by rhino »

:idea:
Post Reply