Ihsahn
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Ihsahn
well thats a wrong fucking forum
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Ihsahn
i jammed some ihsahn today as well
after
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Ihsahn
ihsahn fucking rules.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Ihsahn
isnt he in the studio now?
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Ihsahn
Ihsahn is my favorite black metal (ish) band/artist. Those three albums are all outfuckingstanding. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Ihsahn
you listen to much emperor?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Ihsahn
no. Though I do own Anthems and the others I downloaded many many years ago. Just can't get into it but I'll give them another listen after my 3557658371 albums that are waiting next in line 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Ihsahn
if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to
[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]

[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Ihsahn
I prefer Emperor but this is still cool. I enjoy watching his guitar lessons on the JewTubes.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Ihsahn
[quote name="rhino"]if you like ihshans solo stuff you MUST check out prometheus. i can guarantee its better and less forgettabe than most albums you need to listen to
[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]
[/quote]
I will check it out.
[youtube]8t0GRH3yoiI[/youtube]
I will check it out.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Ihsahn
I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Ihsahn
[quote name=";,,;"]I am psyyyyched for a new Ihsahn.[/quote]


