this album is a-*ma*-zing

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by agony bagony »

Image



and particularly this song



[youtube]azTCWP8nZNg[/youtube]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by droidspawn »

I'm really only familiar with the last 3 earth albums but I enjoy what I've heard. This one being the best but the new one, uhhh angels of light I think it's called, gives it a run for its money.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by rhino »

i love it
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by Hugo. »

This is the only album i've heard from the band and yes.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by Mesarthim »

want to say I posted this a while back.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by agony bagony »

i doubt i would go see earth live :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: this album is a-*ma*-zing

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="evil poop"]i doubt i would go see earth live :santa:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply