Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 08 Jun 2011, 01:17
and particularly this song
[youtube]azTCWP8nZNg[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 08 Jun 2011, 01:19
I'm really only familiar with the last 3 earth albums but I enjoy what I've heard. This one being the best but the new one, uhhh angels of light I think it's called, gives it a run for its money.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 08 Jun 2011, 03:28
i love it
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 08 Jun 2011, 03:32
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 08 Jun 2011, 03:33
This is the only album i've heard from the band and yes.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 08 Jun 2011, 10:49
want to say I posted this a while back.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 08 Jun 2011, 20:53
[quote name="evil poop"]i doubt i would go see earth live
[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.