HEY ryan
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
this could be cool, the line up change might do them some good, and add some freshness to their sound
the infection was kind of hit or miss but resurrection was
the infection was kind of hit or miss but resurrection was
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: HEY ryan
i really like each album more than the last. i get super pumped for the new albums and dvds. the dvd should be interesting on this one 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
overall i'd say i like the self titled the best
[youtube]SfyPcQ9tApQ[/youtube]
[youtube]SfyPcQ9tApQ[/youtube]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: HEY ryan
me too probably despite what i just said 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
i am going take that cd tomorrow to jam to work now, its been a while :tvrkey:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: HEY ryan
[youtube]ffYTRCjf2C0[/youtube]
Ryan, about how many cds do you think you own? Do you keep the cds in the cases with the booklets? take them out and use those album book things?
Ryan, about how many cds do you think you own? Do you keep the cds in the cases with the booklets? take them out and use those album book things?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
around 500-ish. i always keep them in cases and eveything, and i try my best to not let them get scracted. i hate those cd folders , all those are good for are scratching or losing all your cds
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: HEY ryan
Yeah I have 10 of those cd folders full. Three of them are the 240 count, others are 72 I think. Then about 5 years ago I stopped using them and just started putting new albums I got on a bookshelf. I thinks it's about ready to fall down in a giant display of homosexuality
Is that 500 including burnt/downloaded copies too? Not tooting my own horn but I would guess I have around 1,500 cds. Money damn well spent though imo.
Is that 500 including burnt/downloaded copies too? Not tooting my own horn but I would guess I have around 1,500 cds. Money damn well spent though imo.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
not including cdrs
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: HEY ryan
Do you just buy new CDs?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: HEY ryan
Nope. I download as much as anyone else but I also probably buy more than everyone else if I enjoy what I hear.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: HEY ryan
[youtube]OitcaZyow3w[/youtube]
[youtube]YuAKTIhLDbo[/youtube]

[youtube]YuAKTIhLDbo[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: HEY ryan
sounds cool
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: HEY ryan
i thought these two were a bit meh. i am not nearly as excited as i normally am for a new chimaira album.
plus they sound like demos
plus they sound like demos
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: HEY ryan
i think this rules now but ive had some beers 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59