HEY ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

[youtube]dqHFvvSIous[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

this could be cool, the line up change might do them some good, and add some freshness to their sound :idea:



the infection was kind of hit or miss but resurrection was :xx:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

i really like each album more than the last. i get super pumped for the new albums and dvds. the dvd should be interesting on this one :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

overall i'd say i like the self titled the best





[youtube]SfyPcQ9tApQ[/youtube] :xx:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

me too probably despite what i just said :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

i am going take that cd tomorrow to jam to work now, its been a while :tvrkey:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: HEY ryan

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]ffYTRCjf2C0[/youtube]





Ryan, about how many cds do you think you own? Do you keep the cds in the cases with the booklets? take them out and use those album book things?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

around 500-ish. i always keep them in cases and eveything, and i try my best to not let them get scracted. i hate those cd folders , all those are good for are scratching or losing all your cds
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: HEY ryan

Post by droidspawn »

Yeah I have 10 of those cd folders full. Three of them are the 240 count, others are 72 I think. Then about 5 years ago I stopped using them and just started putting new albums I got on a bookshelf. I thinks it's about ready to fall down in a giant display of homosexuality :redneck: :tear:



Is that 500 including burnt/downloaded copies too? Not tooting my own horn but I would guess I have around 1,500 cds. Money damn well spent though imo.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

not including cdrs
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: HEY ryan

Post by droidspawn »

ahh :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: HEY ryan

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Do you just buy new CDs?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: HEY ryan

Post by droidspawn »

Nope. I download as much as anyone else but I also probably buy more than everyone else if I enjoy what I hear.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

[youtube]OitcaZyow3w[/youtube]

[youtube]YuAKTIhLDbo[/youtube]



:huh:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

sounds cool
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

i thought these two were a bit meh. i am not nearly as excited as i normally am for a new chimaira album.



plus they sound like demos :oldryan:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: HEY ryan

Post by deckard »

i think this rules now but ive had some beers :oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: HEY ryan

Post by rhino »

:santa:
Post Reply