death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Mesarthim »

or, underrated death metal.



[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Devy »

[youtube]CKjALKnpa5A[/youtube]



[youtube]3Y6ni_JXfok[/youtube]



[youtube]79jv9RVXuSg[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

hey devy is the new gorgasm worth checking out?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Devy »

There's a few more "slammy" bits in it than I'd like, but if you liked their other stuff there's absolutely no reason you won't like the new one :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i will put it in my 3015 folder then!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Devy »

I don't know what that means :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]huHT3J68EzI[/youtube]

[youtube]IyN_BEYpWHI[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]SwYghVjtnIw[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Devy »

This thread has become very ironic :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Anjel »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]or, underrated death metal.



[youtube]agmpC5TCrL0[/youtube][/quote]



:bang: DS owns.
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

The vocalist reminds me of Eminem. The music smells like shit.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Devy »

:synaesthesia:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="Mr. P"][youtube]SwYghVjtnIw[/youtube][/quote]



This came to my mind when I read the title.
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by agony bagony »

transgression is pretty heavy you guys. no one talks about it ever though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: death metal bands that don't get enough attention

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[youtube]9UXV45bCVDg[/youtube]



[youtube]Xd6NhnrBO9c[/youtube]



[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]



[youtube]Nr9Ige_9ATk[/youtube]



[youtube]LKusos8netQ[/youtube]



[youtube]jy1KDPt-h3E[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
Post Reply